- benefits of laughing yoga
- benefits of laughing
9 Benefits of smile for health
- 1. Help to keep the face fresh –
Laughter plays an important role in enabling facial muscles and increasing blood circulation. This maintains the freshness on the face.
- 2. Stay together –
stay together People who live together rather than live alone. They laugh thirty percent more. For this, always stay with friends. Make new friends Have a good time with them.
- 3. Resistance Being happy –
helps to strengthen the body’s immune system and fight infections. This protects against various infections. It also has the power to ward off many ailments.
- 4. Beneficial for the heart –
According to a research, 10 minutes of exercise increases the heart rate. One minute of laughter is enough for such a heartbeat.
- 5. Energy increases
– Keeping smiling has a good effect on the energy level in the body. This energy allows you to focus on work. This method can also increase the quality of work.
- 6. Suitable for positive living
– Being smiling brings good thoughts to a person’s mind and keeps his behavior positive. Humor is a factor that enhances relationships in close relationships.
- 7. Stress relief –
Laughter helps control the hormone cortisol. No matter how stressful the situation. Try to be happy. It increases the activity of dopamine and growth hormones.
- 8. Weight control
– Overeating and stress are responsible for weight gain. Being happy does not increase stress. As such, the desire to eat spicy food does not result in weight control.
- 9. Pain control
– Laughter activates the endorphins in the body, which helps in reducing the pain in various parts of the body. This chemical works like a pain killer.
Benefits of smile,Benefits of smile,