Important tips in stock market, what is stock market, stock market, trading in stock market ,nse ,bse ,how to become good trader , 10 Things That Make You Less Profitable In Trading ,10 Important Things That Can Increase a Company’s Share Price ,10 Important Things That Can Make Your Company’s Share Price Fall –
10 Essentials to Becoming a Good Trader –
To become a better trader you need
1) To buy and sell shares, you need complete information about the different orders in the market
2) You should be able to read different charts
3) Technical analysis should be done
4) You should have discipline
5) Money management should be done
6) Must be able to manage risk
7) If there is a loss in the stock, then a limited loss should be taken
8) You need to know when to trade and when not
9) You should be able to make a trading plan
10) You should be able to control your emotions
10 Things That Make You Less Profitable In Trading –
1) When trading, no fixed timeframe for trading
2) Trading as soon as the market is open
3) Trading against market trends
4) Trading without looking at the stock chart
5) Trading with full confidence in tips / calls / news
6) Trading in things where the chances of loss are much higher than the profit
7) Over trading
8) Lack of strategy to exit lost or time passing stocks
9) Ignoring money management
10) Buying shares at an expensive price
10 Important Things That Can Increase a Company’s Share Price –
1) When the company makes a profit.
2) When the company declares dividend.
3) When the company buys its own shares back from the market.
4) When the company’s product sells a lot.
5) When the company announces bonus shares.
6) When a reputed investor buys a large number of shares of the company.
7) When there are more buyers than sellers in the company’s stock.
8) When insider trading takes place in company shares.
9) When good news about a company goes viral in the market.
10) When a good (strong) pattern is formed in the company’s stock chart.
10 Important Things That Can Make Your Company’s Share Price Fall –
1) When the company incurs a loss.
2) When the company has a lot of debt.
3) When the company sells its own shares in the market.
4) When the company’s product is not sold or very low.
5) When the promoters of the company commit fraud in the company.
6) When a large investor sells shares of the company he owns.
7) When there are more sellers than buyers in the company’s stock.
8) When the company is fundamentally weak.
9) When bad news about a company goes viral in the market.
10) When for some reason it is time to close the company.